Do you have a big goal that you'd like to accomplish but just haven't done it yet?
Whether it's writing a book or running a marathon, you CAN get it done.
Don't get me wrong. It's not easy to accomplish a big goal, but when you put your mind to it and make the commitment to yourself, you can do it!
In this episode I share how I've been able to accomplish two big goals over the last two years (including writing and publishing a #1 best selling book).
I break it down into 5 tips that can help you accomplish your big goal.
Here are the 5 tips to accomplishing your big goal summarized (be sure and listen to get the full insights):
- Make the commitment to yourself
- Share your big goal with others
- Give yourself enough time (but have deadlines)
- Envision yourself having already accomplished the goal
- Get help from supporters, coaches, and experts
Last but not least, once you begin your journey toward accomplishing that big goal, don't turn back! Keep pressing forward and never ever give up.
Did you like this episode of the Smart Sane™ Success show?
If so, please consider…
- Being a part of the discussion by leaving a comment below.
- Sharing this episode with your friends, family, and followers by using the social media buttons below.
- Going to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating or review and to subscribe to the podcast.